1. HEAT EXCHANGER MACHINES
Quick Mill Andreja Premium
- Price $1,995
- 11.5"W x 17.5" D x 15.75"H (14.5" H w/out cup rail)
- 46 lbs.
- Stainless steel construction
- E-61 group head
- Heat exchanger system
- Vertical, insulated 1.6 liter boiler
- 58mm portafilter
- Thermosyphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- "No burn" hot water/steam wand
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump
- 3 liter water reservoir with a precise magnetic low water level switch
Quick Mill's reputation for producing industry leading, quality, commercial espresso machines, now comes to the home barista. This machine features a heat exchanger allowing for simultaneous steaming and brewing with only one boiler. This is possible because the brew water is taken from the reservoir but is indirectly heated by the steam boiler so it doesn't deplete the boiler's water, giving it a higher capacity than a single boiler alone. This makes the machine great for dinner parties, offices, or morning rituals. The Andreja includes the option to plumb in your machine or run directly from the 3L tank that includes two low-water magnetic sensors, the first gives you an audible alert when water is needed and the second cuts power to the heater (but not the pump).
All Quick Mill boilers are now coated with T.E.A. reducing the possibility of metal and mineral scale residue in your coffee.
- Price $2,145
- 12" W x 17" D x 15" H
- 46.3 lbs.
- 304 grade Stainless Steel case
- E-61 group head with automatic pre-infusion
- Heat exchanger system
- 1.8 liter Copper boiler with brass end-caps
- No Burn steam/hot water wands with two-hole steam tip
- PID controlled
- Vibratory pump and motor
- 2.9 liter water reservoir with low water sensor
- 58 mm portafilter
- 3" clearance between the drip tray and the portafilter
The Rocket Mozzafiato utilizes an E61 commercial group head with automatic pre-infusion system as well as a heat exchanger system with a 1.8 liter, copper boiler with brass end-caps allowing for simultaneous brewing and steaming. This is possible because the brew water is taken from the reservoir but is indirectly heated by the steam boiler so it doesn't deplete the boiler's water, giving it a higher capacity than a single boiler alone. Another great feature of the Rocket Mozzafiato is the thermosyphon circulation system with 20 percent higher volume (compared to other machines on the market) to quickly heat up between shots to provide great extraction. Additional temperature stabilization efforts have been taken as well, such as thicker boiler endplates. The Mozzafiato does not come with the option to plumb it in but has a generous 2.9 liter reservoir with a low water sensor.