All jobs → Espresso Machine Repair Technician
Espresso Machine Repair Technician
Berkeley, California, United States
Located in sunny South Berkeley, Kanen Coffee is a high-end espresso machine retail and repair shop that has been serving the bay area since 2011. We specialize in repairing all kinds of espresso machines AND delivering an authentic experience to offices large and small. We believe the better the machine, the better the coffee.
We are an authorized reseller and service provider of Ergo/Rancillio, La Marzocco, La Pavoni, CMA Astoria, Pasquini, as well as several other companies specializing in both commercial and home-use machines.
A little about what we're looking for:
Our shop is looking for a new technician to work part-time. With us, you'll do a little bit of everything: from mechanics and plumbing to customer service and latte art.
The ideal candidate will be both technically and mechanically minded. They will have had direct experience working with espresso machines, their own hands, and electricity. We work in close proximity with each other, and although we work on tasks independently, we also work together as a team, and therefore a positive attitude and willingness to learn are a must.
Daily duties include:
• Diagnosing and repairing espresso and coffee machines
• Field service work
• Receiving deliveries
• Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
• Assisting in service calls
• High School Diploma or equivalent certification
• Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Previous experience with espresso machines
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage own workflow
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Positive and easy-going attitude
• Frequently required to crouch, kneel, stoop, and stand for long periods of time
• Must occasionally safely lift and / or move up to fifty (50) pounds
WAGES & BENEFITS
$15 to $17 an hour depending on experience.
Apply for this job emailing: email@example.com