All jobs → Espresso Machine Repair Technician
Espresso Machine Repair Technician
Berkeley, California, United States
We are a growing high-end espresso machine retail and repair shop, located in sunny South Berkeley and serving the bay area since 2011. Our shop is young, positive, and relaxed, and we're looking for a new technician to work full-time. With us, you'll do a little bit of everything, from mechanics and plumbing to customer service and latte art. We are an authorized reseller and service provider of Ergo/Rancillio, La Marzocco, La Pavoni, CMA Astoria, Pasquini, as well as several other companies specializing in both commercial and home-use machines.
The ideal candidate has direct experience working with his or her hands and has a strong foundational knowledge of electricity. A positive attitude and willingness to learn are must-haves.
Daily duties include:
• Diagnosing and repairing espresso and coffee machines
• Field service work
• Receiving deliveries
• Maintaining a clean and organized workspace
• Assisting in service calls
• High School Diploma or equivalent certification
• Valid driver's license and a clean driving record
• Previous experience with espresso machines ideal, but not required
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to manage own workflow
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Positive and easy-going attitude
• Love for coffee a big plus!
• Regularly required to use hands to write, handle, feel
• Frequently required to walk, sit, talk, hear, and climb stairs
• Regularly required to sand, stoop, kneel, crouch or reach
• Must occasionally safely lift and / or move up to fifty (50) pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance, vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
WAGES & BENEFITS
$15 to $20 an hour based on experience.
Paid vacation and sick time.
Apply for this job emailing: email@example.com